- Permanent Chairman –
- Vice Chairman –
- Appointment of Administrator- Julie Powell –
- Roadmaster – Larry Willard Jr. –
- Equipment Operator’s-Wage- Austin Ginck –
- Part time Help – Wages- presently $12.00 –
- Building Custodian –
Wage -$50.00 for 3 hours work. Anything over 3 hours is $15.00 an hour.
- Sewage Enforcement Officer –
- Backup S.E.O.-
- Zoning Officer – Ed Wenger – Lehigh Engineering
- Appointment of 1 person to Planning Commission- Paula
- Appointment of representative for C.O.G. and an alternate representative –
- Appointment of person for Vacancy Board – Mike Brockman
- Depository for General & State Funds
Checking – First National Bank
Savings – First National Bank – Money Market
Atty. Ed Greco –
- Solicitor for Zoning Hearing Board
- Engineering Firm – Brinkash & Associates –
- Employee Benefits:
Paid Vacations – currently 1 week (+ 1 additional day per year employed)
Personal Days – 5 per year with allowable accumulation up to 12 days. (One for Primary Election)
Sick Days – 4 per year. Can accumulate unlimited amount
Paid Holidays – 13 as follows: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, General Election, Thanksgiving Day, First Day of Antlered Deer, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day and Employee birthday. If holiday falls on Saturday, the Friday before is the declared holiday. If holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday is declared holiday.
- Delegate to State Convention
- Supervisors’ Compensation and Township Employee’s Compensation for use of personal vehicle – IRS rate for 2022. (.57.5) Township rate will follow IRS rate.
- Secretary/Treasurer Bond – $900,000.
- Giving Administrator permission to pay bills twice a month or more when there is only one monthly meeting. (avoid late fees and finance charges)
- Appointment of TCC Representative and Alternate
- Appointment of Watershed Group Representative and Alternate
- Road Bonding Figures – Review and set new ones for 2022- Penn Dot figures provided –